martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

"Little to lose and everything to gain!"



I really didn't have a lot of weight to lose. I play handball every day and drop between 3 and 7 lbs. on the court every day. At 62, I am very proud of that. I owe most of it to good nutrition through juicing and supplementation. I have been designing diets for over 30 years. CORE4™ changed my life. I didn't have to eat like a rabbit and my puffed stomach was gone dropping an inch and a half off my waist in 4 days . I was able to quit my 2 full-time jobs and trade in the dress shirt and tie for flip flops and Tommy Bahamas shirts. I call it pajama marketing. A cell phone, a laptop, a hammock, and a good signal. Mix that in with honesty and birds of a feather and you have an enormous family. Thanks to my Xyngular® family including customer Care—you are the backbone! I cannot thank you all enough. You have rewarded me beyond most people's wildest dreams.

-Stan Townsend

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

Start Today! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario