sábado, 25 de febrero de 2012

"Xyngular® has given me and my family hope for a healthy future"





Kim Lapo was the First Place Winner for January in the 90-Day Body Transformation Challenge. This means she will receive $500 plus a free IGNITE™ pack.
Wow! I was absolutely stunned as I listened to Marc Walker's voicemail letting me know I had won the January 90-Day Body Transformation Challenge! I had to listen to it three times. Then I had my husband listen to it to make sure my ears weren't deceiving me! I am so incredibly excited with the products, the company and the business opportunity. I can't stop talking about it!

I first heard about Xyngular® in August when I saw my friend and sponsor, Kasey Frost, in our home town. Even though I was skeptical, I continued to watch her posts on Facebook and how she answered questions about Xyngular.
In December I decided that I had nothing to lose but weight, because the products were 100% guaranteed. I ordered the IGNITE and it came in right before Christmas. Kasey added me to the Facebook groups: XYNG™ It! and Xyngular Works. Thanks to Kasey and all the great leaders in those groups, I was able to print off resources and documents to help me prepare for my first 8-day IGNITE. 

Kasey also sent me information on the 90-Day Body Transformation Challenge and encouraged me to enter.
After two days on Xyngular's products, my weight started coming off, and my inches started melting away. I lost 13 pounds and 14.5 inches in my first 8 days. My friends, family and co-workers started noticing right away. I continued to lose weight and inches throughout the month...a total of 24 pounds and 29.5 inches. I even had to buy new clothing to wear to work because I dropped two sizes in just one month!

My initial goals in January were (1) to refer Xyngular to four friends, (2) earn my Fast Start bonus and (3) lose weight. I am excited that I was able to reach all three goals so easily. I made time to listen to training calls with Jill Yacobucci. I scheduled my first Eat-'n'-Cheat with incredible leaders—Cala Stadel, Jayna Dyers, and Kasey Frost.
Then I also listened to many of Xyngular's product and training calls each week.
I am a school social worker, so I deal with stress and crisis on a daily basis. Thanks to Xyngular's products, I had energy, mental focus and the willpower to continue to make new and healthy food choices. 

People around me were able to see my lifestyle change because I was a walking billboard for Xyngular. My family, friends and co-workers are still watching my progress, asking me questions, and encouraging me along my weight-loss journey.
Although my husband was skeptical at first, he is completely supportive of me now. He has Type II Diabetes and has also started using the products. We hope he'll be able to get his blood sugar back within normal ranges and not have to rely on all of the medications he has to take to regulate his blood sugar. 

My boys are so excited with my increased energy and weight loss. They share Xyngular with their friends and talk about it wherever we go. 

My goals for February and March are to add exercise three to four days a week and lose 40 pounds by March 31st at the end of the 90-Day Challenge. 

I also plan to reach Gold Manager by the end of March by continuing to listen to business training calls, using the tools available to share Xyngular and helping my team reach their goals. I love Xyngular and how it has given me and my family hope for a healthy future!

I was extremely grateful to be selected as January's winner. Thank you!
Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

Start Today!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario