viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

"I'm now staying home with my kids and bringing in an income...a dream come true"


I'm the mother of 3 young children. When I started the Xyngular® products I was desperate. I was always thin, but after my heavy pregnancies I held onto a ton of weight. With IGNITE™, I saw immediate results. To date, after a year, I am down 75 pounds. I have more energy, feel healthier, and am in better shape than when I was in college. I won't go a day without Xyngular products, they have given me a second chance at a healthier lifestyle. This is just the beginning!
My husband owned a pizzeria for several years. It took over our lives. Our family and marriage suffered tremendously because of it. Since getting rid of it last year, we have taken off with Xyngular. We have taken several trips with the company, including Sundance. WOW! The opportunity we have here is beyond spectacular. With Xyngular, the sky is the limit. The leaders are so down-to-earth and we feel like a family. I'm now staying home with my kids and bringing in an income. 

What a dream come true!


Julie Mlynarek


"I found my jump-start to a healthier lifestyle"
I lost 12 pounds on IGNITE, and within 16 days I was down 18 pounds and feeling great. I found my jump-start to a healthier lifestyle. I've now lost 30 pounds in 60 days and continue to use all the Xyngular products.
I hit Manager in my first month with Xyngular and have been earning income ever since. Having no Network marketing experience, I've received big support from the Xyngular family. I am able to produce a second income from the comfort of home and love that Xyngular is all about working together, one team, and one vision. I look forward to many more good times.

Matt Mlynarek

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera 


Start Today!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario