miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

"In 4 months I was making as much as I did at my full-time job"


I started Xyngular® because I'd tried every product on the market with no luck losing weight. I was looking for a miracle pill that would solve my problems, and what I got was even better! In less than 60 days, without working out, I was able to lose 17 pounds and put on size 4 pants. I had energy to work full-time every day, go to school full-time, and do my most important job—full-time mom! And, I've never been happier because I feel so good!

People started asking me what I was doing to lose weight. At the time, I was going through a divorce and my ex had quit his job. I had about $5,000 per month in living expenses and only brought home $2,600 from work. I needed another job but didn't have time to do it. I was already going on 4 hours sleep each night. So, I decided Xyngular was my chance, and that God had given me this opportunity. I started sharing my story and helping others do the same. I've made some great friends and business partners, and 4 months later I was making as much as I did at my full-time job. Thank you Xyngular for changing my life, my family, and so many others! 

Mitzi Jock

"I thought I would never be 130 pounds again, but now I'm at 116"

My daughter Mitzi Jock introduced me to Xyngular. I needed to lose weight, so I signed up as a Distributor. On IGNITE™, I lost 30 pounds in 8 weeks and I've kept it off for over a year. People have signed up because they saw how much weight I've lost. I had tried for years to lose weight. I remember telling Mitzi that I would never be 130 pounds again. Now I'm at 116!

Nancy Bierkowski

Visit:
http://www.xyngular.com/lrivera

Start Today!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario